Seniors Plus by SleepHive
Product Limited Warranty
At SeniorsPlus by SleepHive, you can buy with confidence. We offer quality class 1 medical device products, all backed by our worry-free guarantee. Our beds and chairs come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Seniors Plus CARE
SeniorsPlus CARE is our extended warranty for the peace of mind. Upgrade packages are available at a cost of $399 for an additional 2 years extension for private residential homes only. Aside from the length of time, no other condition of the Standard Warranty shall be altered.
SeniorsPlus by SleepHive
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you have guaranteed legal rights for goods and services you purchase. These are called consumer guarantees.
When you purchase products from SeniorsPlus by SleepHive, you automatically receive the following limited warranty:
- 10 years warranty on bed bases
- 5 years warranty on all mattresses
- 2 years warranty on the Haven Recliner Chairs
HAVE A QUESTION?
Anyone who has purchased the products from Seniors Plus by SleepHive. Please retain a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase. You’ll need this to make a claim, without it we reserve the right to reject any claim under this warranty. Please also note that the warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser only and is not transferable at resale.
This warranty covers the following defects in workmanship and materials of the Seniors Plus by SleepHive products that have at all times only been in normal domestic use.
- Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 20mm, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has not been handled improperly.
- In respect of the mattress cover only, any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or the fabric of the mattress cover. As noted below, a defect in respect of the mattress cover alone will not entitle you to a replacement Seniors Plus by SleepHive Mattress, just the cover itself.
- The warranty covers malfunction of the motor as a result of manufacturer workmanship or defective materials of the Seniors Plus by SleepHive Adjustable Frame that has at all times been used for normal domestic use.
If it does not fall into one of the categories above in the ‘What does the warranty cover?’ section, then it is not covered by our warranty. By way of example of what is not covered, please see the following list (although there can be other things too which are not covered):
- To any damage caused by Purchaser.
- If the adjustable bed base has been mishandled (whether in transit or by other means), subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any manner inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner’s Manual and this warranty.
- If there has been any modification of the adjustable bed base without prior written consent by SeniorsPlus by SleepHive.
- A normal increase in the softness of the mattress which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Abnormal use.
- Physical abuse or damage to the mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
- Dirt, stains, smells, or bed bug infestations resulting from poor mattress care.
- Mould on the mattress of any kind.
- Any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
- If you purchase a mattress and only the cover is defective (and not the mattress), we will only replace the cover and not the whole mattress.
To make a claim under this Warranty, please send:
- A brief written description and photo of the problem or condition that you believe constitutes a defect;
- Proof of purchase (such as your order number or an original dated sales receipt) to SeniorsPlus by SleepHive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to require photographs, further information or descriptions, or to physically inspect the mattress prior to accepting a particular claim under this Warranty.
Any evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim, including the mattress, bed, or chair itself in some cases, will be cross-examined and evaluated by Seniors Plus. When we have received the evidence, we will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion whether your claim is covered by the warranty or not. If we determine that it is covered, we will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your repaired product or new Seniors Plus by SleepHive products back to you. Seniors Plus reserves the right to offer you a similar replacement if your item has been discontinued. We will only cover the shipping expenses of the first warranty claim. The product warranty period does not restart, but rather continues from your original purchase date.
In the event Seniors Plus by SleepHive chooses to replace the Adjustable Bed, the replacement will be of the same model and size as the original Adjustable Bed purchased. In no event will a substitution model be used as a replacement except in the case of a discontinued Adjustable Bed, in this event an Adjustable Bed of like build and design, at Seniors Plus by SleepHive ‘s discretion will be used as a replacement for the defective Adjustable Bed.
The warranty starts on the date of delivery of the product and lasts until the end of the limited warranty periods from that date.
This warranty does not give you the right to get a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades for successful warranty claims.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
**Important note: Consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase, selected the wrong size or had no use for it.
Want a Demonstration?
Request a complimentary demonstration of our sleep solutions (mattresses and bases) at our Brisbane showroom.