HOW TO APPLY
You will need to complete the NDIS Access Request Form (ARF) and a Supporting Evidence Form (SEF), and with the help of your GP, allied health or medical professional, prepare and fill out the necessary information.
- Phone 1800 800 110 and make a verbal access request, or
- Download and complete the ARF on your computer and email it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- Download the ARF on your computer, print it out, and mail it to the NDIA with supporting data, or
- Email NAT@ndis.gov.au and ask for an ARF to be sent, or
- Contact your local NDIA office and request an ARF mailed to you.
HOW TO CREATE A PLAN
CLAIM YOUR NDIS-APPROVED BED
Take the first step towards better sleep and improved independence. Browse our NDIS-approved adjustable beds now.